Conekt specialises in embedded electronic systems for safety related applications such as vehicle sensing, guidance and dynamic control.
Applying our wealth of experience, we deliver innovative solutions to challenging problems in demanding environments. Our automotive engineering knowledge enables delivery of high-performance yet cost-effective solutions and our design rules, quality management and product introduction processes ensure reliability and dependability.
Conekt capabilities include:
- Bespoke and TRW COTS (commercial off-the-shelf) hardware designs (eg T Cam+, C-Flex Max, AC20 radar
- Programmable logic design for large Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA) and small Complex Programmable Logic Devices (CPLDs)
- FPGA Optim: an optimiser tool identifying Xilinx FPGA space occupation and optimisation
- Advanced PCB layout design rule expertise (high-power and dense, high-speed designs) - including design for electromagnetic compatibility
- Processor in Loop simulated Fault Insertion Testing (FIT)
- Ultra-low power circuit design and energy scavenging
- Overmoulded packaging with integrated electronics
- Design of product qualification programmes for electronic systems
- Statistical reliability prediction techniques for electronic components and assemblies
- Supporting analysis, test and validation capabilities
Recent applications include:
- Autonomous systems
- Driver Assistance Systems – Lane Departure Warning
- FPGA algorithm optimisation and bespoke vision processing COTS hardware
- Low level fault diagnosis and failure analysis
- Electronic circuit analysis including sneak circuits
- COTS hardware e.g. C-Flex Multi, T Cam+, C-Flex Max
Our key strength is the ability to bring together a multi-disciplinary skill group to cover the realm of design issues from concept to product.
For further information about any of Conekt’s capabilities please contact us.