The TRW Conekt software team provides software consultancy to both small development projects and wider, complex multi-disciplinary projects and programmes. An in depth knowledge of industry wide systems including automotive and aerospace standards and protocols, ensures that the groups expertise goes beyond basic software development to provide efficient and optimised engineering solutions.
Areas of expertise include:
- Rapid software prototyping
- Video image processing
- Radar signal processing
- Safety critical embedded software
- Electronic architecture development and Network Management
- Vehicle simulation
- Automotive and aerospace standards and protocols, such as FlexRay and CAN
Conekt can provide software consultancy throughout a products lifecycle, from initial concept development and evaluation, though to robust prototypes for production evaluation to the development of software solutions for volume production.
The broad range of experience in the software group enables it to tackle a wide range of projects, from small rapid-prototyped applications to large multi-discipline, multi-partner collaborative projects. The flexibility of the engineering team is a key advantage, enabling a rapid response to a variety of different challenges.
Typical applications that the software group have been involved in include:
- A prototype safety critical Steer-By-Wire system for a major European vehicle manufacturer
- A Lane Departure Warning system using a flexible camera and image processing solution
- Software development for Electric power assisted steering (EPAS) systems
For more information about any of Conekt’s software engineering capabilities, please contact us.