Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you interact with our site.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.conekt.co.uk is a site operated by TRW Limited (”We”), a limited company. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 00872848 and have our registered office at Stratford Road, Solihull, B90 4AX. Our main trading address is ZF Technical Centre, Stratford Road, Solihull, B90 4GW. Our VAT number is GB 109 432 094.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 121 627 4242.
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
By using our site, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
Our Terms of Website Use also apply to your use of our site.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To download, use or re-use any material on our site.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms of Website Use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
BREACH OF THIS POLICY
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
The terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.