Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
The Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) measures tyre pressure directly at all tyre positions (including the spare tyre if desired). The Conekt TPMS is based on the robust ZF TRW High-Line system, which offers a cost-effective route to integrating TPMS and has the ability to idenitify the pressure within each tyre.
To learn more about Conekt’s TPMS products or to request a CAD model, please contact us.
• Accurate, direct tyre pressure measurement
• Indicates which tyre is low
• Effective tyre pressure maintenance
- positively impacts safety
- reduces CO2 emissions
- reduces fuel consumption
- reduces tyre wear
• Operates at temperatures down to –40° C